Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNIQUE PROPERTY WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA)
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
With a mixture of modern and old world charm, this large family home could be what you are looking for!
Positioned on a 1613m2 block with huge side access, powered triple bay colour bond shed, big back yard, garden shed and double carport. The block is also zoned Urban Neighbourhood with great potential for further development (STCA) Behind this property is 19 Glendon Court which is also up for sale, it is zoned Urban Neighbourhood.
The home is raised off the ground with front verandah and a deck off the kitchen rumpus at the back of the home. There are four large bedrooms all carpeted and with built in robes.
Polished timber ceiling are a feature in the hallway, living, kitchen and rumpus with some rooms also having polished timber floors. There is also a combination of internal timber and plaster walls and lots of storage space.
The kitchen is large and modern with stainless steel under bench oven, Stainless steel range hood, electric cook top, and dishwasher.
Also on offer:
* Solar hot water
* Large bathroom with corner spa bath
* Study nook (NBN connected)
* Master bedroom with air conditioning and built in robes plus access to side verandah
* Guest bedroom with ensuite
* Bedrooms three and four have built ins.
* Living room with polished timber floors
* Dining/rumpus with tiled floors opens to back deck
* Modern kitchen with laminate cupboards and bench tops with access to the deck
* Kitchen also has wheel chair access to the back yard
* Linen cupboard
* Storage shelves and cupboards
* Powered triple bay shed with benches
* Garden shed
* Walking distance to Kallangur Station
* One train stop from the proposed University
* Close to schools, shops and buses.
* Approximately 2.5km to the Bruce Highway
Phone Karen Pieterse for private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,613m² / 0.4 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.