Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL - DON'T WAIT FOR THE OPEN HOME
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Large two storey contemporary home is perfect for the extended family, boasting four air conditioned bedrooms upstairs with views, with the king size master suite offering an open ensuite with corner spa bath and walk through wardrobe. There is also another air conditioned bedroom downstairs, perfect as a study or an extra room for guests.
The home is set high on the rise in Warner at the top of the Cul De Sac, capturing an abundance of natural light and lovely summer breezes. There is space for everyone with a media room, two living areas, plus an outside entertainment area.
Walk to refurbished Warner Village featuring Coles, Aldi and Coffee Club. Enjoy the facilities at Warner Tavern or Pine Rivers Bowls Club.
* Large functional kitchen with island bench
* Electric cook top with stainless steel range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
* Dining nook in kitchen
* Formal dining room
* Air conditioned media room
* Formal lounge
* King Size Master suite with air conditioning and corner spa
* Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with built in robes and air conditioning
* Bedroom 5 with air conditioning
* Family bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Powder room
* Covered entertainment area
* Double lock up garage
* Garden shed
* 3kva Solar - 12 panels
* Walk to Warner Tavern
* Walk to bus
* Close to Genesis College, Bray Park Primary and Bray Park Secondary
* Close to PCYC and Les Hughes Sporting Complex
Call Peter Rose for your private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.