NEAT AS A PIN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Great street appeal and a quiet Cul-de-Sac location is only the start to the benefits for this immaculately kept low-set brick and tile home.
Other features include:-
• Walk to schools, shops, train, bus, sporting facilities and more.
• New paint and carpets.
• 3 generous bedrooms all with fans, built-in robes, master has walk-in robe, ensuite and Daikin split system air-conditioning unit.
• 2 living areas separated by a well-appointed kitchen, ceramic cooktop, range-hood, wall oven and good bench top space.
• Lounge / dining area have window air-conditioning units.
• Family bathroom and separate toilet.
• Separate laundry with storage cupboard and shelving.
• Hard wired alarm system ready for back to base if you wish.
• Undercover outdoor entertainment area.
• Double garage remote panel lift door.
• Safety screens on all windows and doors, insulated ceiling.
• Tiled roof re-pointed and painted approximately 3-4 years ago.
• Side access to a fully fenced, easy care back yard and large garden shed.
Don't delay with phoning Peter Thatcher today to get an early viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.