- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This low maintenance three bedroom brick and tile home would be ideal for a young couple starting out in the property market or an investor looking for a home already tenanted.
Open planned air conditioned lounge and dining with access to a spacious outdoor covered entertainment area. Kitchen spaced is used well with an island bench to maximise space and storage.
All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in robes and air conditioning to the master. A well maintained family bathroom with separate toilet. Side access through the large carport, two garden sheds at the rear of the property providing more storage.
Situated in a growing area, within walking distance to the Warner Tavern, Genesis School and the Warner Shops this is surely not going to last long on the market.
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with air conditioning
* Combined living/dining with air conditioning
* Kitchen with ceiling fan and island bench
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Tiled throughout
* Safety screens to doors and windows
* Undercover entertainment area
* New electric hot water system
* Side access
* Two garden sheds
* Fully fenced
* Close to all amenities
* 610m2 block
* Currently tenanted for $360pw
Phone Michelle Ferran for your private inspection, as property is currently tenanted please allow 24hours notice for entry.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.